Monday, August 22, 2011

Here Comes Fall!

I just love Fall. it is my favorite season of the year. Time to break out the comfy warm sweaters, Hot cider,cocoa..whatever your pleasure! Oh and we cant forget the sweet potato and pumpkin pie and lots of whipped cream! I have been breaking into my lovely fall scents for this wonderfully beautiful season and I just want to share them with you!
First on the list is a delicious Marshmallow topped Sweet potato pie tart. So sweet and creamy blended to Perfection!
MarshMallow Sweet Potato Pie




Another wonderful Fall Blend is this heavenly scented Caramel Cheesecake concoction. Absolutely delish if i dont say so myself!

Caramel Cheese Cake







 And Just one more sneak peak! Here we have a delicious cider Kicked up with a Punch of tart pomegranate. Perfect for the Cozy evenings.
Punchy Pomegranate Cider


I Have many more Fall Themed scented tart sin my shop! I hope you will stop by and have your self a look at all my lovely scented Creations. You can find my shop Right Here at OhSoySweet
Thanks so much for stopping by and having a quick read!!
~Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment